Monday, July 8, 2013

Sneaky peeks...



























Here are a few details from the illustration I worked on over the weekend.  The summer seems to be moving at warp speed this year and the SCBWI Summer Conference is just around the corner.  Eeep!

This week I'll be working on two different book projects, printing a new portfolio, putting together my book dummy, and getting new postcards designed and ordered.  I'm also taking classes to get my scuba diving certification, which I'm loving!  What are you up to this week?  I'd love to hear!  

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all of your new work, Brooke! I'm getting my postcard colored this week, coloring up a minicomic I hope to put in my portfolio for LA, and then moving onto a dummy I want to hash out.

    SCUBA sounds fun. My mom was certified for a long time. I've never done it, but hope to someday. :)

    (And my gosh Summer is FLYING by!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawings are looking great, Brooke! I hope you make a big splash at the conference!! (maybe the scuba certification will help with that. hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your blog and it's great! I'm working illustrating fairies for my agent this week, the deadline is Friday, so I'm in a bit of a rush. But it sounds like you're even busier! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete